Today was day 26 of the 30 day shred, so I started thinking about what I was going to do next?? Since I’m currently in love with Jillian Michaels workouts and her screaming, I think I want to stick with one of her videos. So, after talking with a very “fitness friendly” friend, I decided to go with the “30 day shred with weights” DVD. I think it will have a good mix of the cardio, strength and abs just like the original 30 day shred. I’ll have to go buy that this week sometime so I don’t miss a day. My friend also recommended doing the Insane abs video from “Insanity”…I think I will try and do this every other day, to make my core stronger. We will see what happens…I’m not going to fail at this…no matter what.
Anyway, dinner last night was a "snack" quesadilla with low-fat cheese, then my mom and I decided we wanted yogurt for our dinner. So we went to my newest obsession “Yo-digity.” It’s amazing, but I need to stop going. It’s not healthy and I shouldn’t be having it for dinner. I must stop…I must stop. I’m a frozen yogurtaholic.
Breakfast today was oatmeal again and lunch is another taco salad….pretty boring. But tonight, is turkey burgers! I’m totally excited about it. I love turkey burgers J
Another issue: I need clothes for work. All my work pants don’t fit very well anymore and it’s annoying. I should be happy about it, but I’m not. They totally hang off of me…I’m soooo ready for skirt weather. I have a ton of skirts that I can be wearing. Stupid winter!
I just have to say…I love my sister…she is so cute J
Oh, and I will be posting a “I hate Valentines Day” post soon. Because I really do hate it, and I’m a bitter, single woman who can’t stand the thought of it J
Your personal shopper is at your service!
ReplyDelete