Before I started a blog, I always thought of stuff I would want to write about if I did have one. Well, now that I do, I’m having a hard time trying to come up with things I want to say on here. I’m sure it will eventually just flow once I get going, but for now I will start with this:
A little about me: I’m 27 years old and live/ work in Central California. Simple and sweet.
Current issues (whether good or bad) going on in my life…
1. Becoming healthy. I’m working on this everyday. I started weight watchers for the 4th time in my life, 2 weeks ago. I know it works as I have had success at it before, but this time I want to keep the weight off. I’m also doing the Jillian Michael’s “30 Day Shred” workout. I just finished Day 10 this morning and it’s my second day on the Level 2 workout. I LOVE this DVD…it’s awesome and I highly recommend it. Once I finish the 30 days, and hopefully see results, I will post a full review with pictures(if I don’t chicken out).
2. Becoming MENTALLY healthy. I have discovered recently in life that I need to become happier with myself on the inside as well. I have never really been alone and just focused on working on myself…it seems weird to me. Back in August of last year, I let go of someone that I cared about but was very unhealthy for me(although we are still somewhat friends) and have tried to come to terms with loneliness. I have forced myself to work through it, although I don’t think I have quite accomplished it yet. I did meet someone else along the way that was going through a similar break-up…but that definitely didn’t turn out the way I thought it would (I’ll touch more on this charmer in another post ;))
3. Getting out of Debt. I have a lot of it due to being young and stupid 5 years ago…and thinking that credit cards were the answer to everything.
4. Focusing on me. Plain and simple. It’s actually really hard to do. I like to focus on other people so I don’t have to see what I need to change about myself.
For now, that’s all I can think of. I’m sure there is a lot more…but I’ll go ahead and take it one step at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment