Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hump Day...

Only 2 more work days, well 2 ½ if you count the rest of today J I spent the night with my sister last night at our Grandma’s house as she is recovering from surgery and it was her first night home from the hospital. Before that, we had a yummy dinner at our other grandparents’ house visiting with family that is in town. Of course, the dinner wasn’t exactly Weight Watcher friendly, so I stuck to little servings of everything…although the cup of homemade ice cream for dessert probably wasn’t the best choice, good thing I only had a cup.  Below is a picture of me and my sis at dinner…and of course the infamous bowl of homemade ice cream L


Staying over at Grandma’s house last night meant no 30 day shred for me this morning. I’m going to have to motivate myself after work and do it when I get home. I’m definitely not an evening workout kind of girl. When I get off work I have absolutely no motivation to do any kind of exercise. I would rather get up at the butt-crack of dawn and get my workout on then.

I’ve also been thinking a lot about what I wrote yesterday regarding body image. After talking with a friend about it, I think I have to just realize that I will have good days and bad days. Yesterday was definitely a bad day…but today, I feel much better. I’m sure that anyone who has gone through a weight loss can say that you have many “ups and downs” but if you stick with it, the end result is amazing. I want that end result…I’m not giving up…I will do this.

Happy Hump Day J

No comments:

Post a Comment